LL - Rewrite LL - Rewrite

The flash that made me want to animate. Thank you, brothers. For the good times, for the challenges, and for all the friendships. Rewrite is a masterpiece.

The Leaf Incident Of 2015 The Leaf Incident Of 2015

This is utterly adorable. I'm not ashamed to admit that certain girlish squeals of delight may have escaped my lips when they danced their happy jig of doom. Proud to see how much you've grown as an animator over the last couple of years, and happy to be the subject of your most recent masterpiece. The end-credit scene got a good laugh out of me as well. Happy Lock Day! <3

SavvyOverDog responds:

Thank you so much Leaf. Give yourself some credit though for being the reason I even joined the group.

LL - Saṃsāra LL - Saṃsāra

This is really your first Lock flash? I'm astonished. It's exemplary work, truly done in the spirit of the old Legion. Your character models were gorgeous, your backgrounds are more than just colored squares, and the humor is spot on. This really takes me back, makes me wish I'd put half this amount of effort into my early flash. My only criticisms would be to look into easing your motion tweens to better simulate motion, and to turn down the volume on the end credits to be a little less ear-bleeding. Credit music is a background element, not the center of attention. Really though, I'm hugely impressed and happy to see someone carry the old torch. Can't wait to see more from you. Well done.

LipLawk responds:

Thank you for your compliments and suggestions. :)

Was the credits music really that loud? I can fix that real quick, sorry! I must have had my sound lower than I shoulda when I edited that bit.

A Day at the Zoo Collab A Day at the Zoo Collab

All wonderful parts, Paintbrush's in particular stands out. Well done chaps.

CRUNK Page 9 CRUNK Page 9

Yaaaaa! Crunk's finally goin' animated! You should forgo the webcomic(and having a life), to make CRUNK: THE MOTHER FUNKING MOVIE BITCHES!!!!1! Loved it duder.

IrregularCharlie responds:

CRUNK is a mixture of both webcomic and animated you fool. >:c

LL- Piggies Collab LL- Piggies Collab

Great job guys, relatively smooth run. Cute animation for a cute song. ^_^

It's Lock Day It's Lock Day

ALWAYS love to see a good bit of fbf. And It's great to see you make something at all! :D Happy Lock Day!

LockDay2013 LockDay2013

Onigiri, this is short, sweet, and to the point. Wine looks gorseous humping that man ass. Happy Lockday.

ninjajohn7 responds:

thanks

A Fistful of Lockpoints A Fistful of Lockpoints

The tale of the lonesome hero is a familiar one, and never before has it been so well represented by Locks. Happy Lockday. <3

LAVAGASM responds:

Happy Lockday!

happy c-LOCK DAY 2013! happy c-LOCK DAY 2013!

Well done! I appreciate your scholarly works! it lifts my spirits to see folks dig through history and educate themselves thus! HAPPY LOCK DAY!

chris-the-stick2 responds:

indeed! i really like to study both the clock and the lock history, and to dig out little details, that could make a good story, or an interesting/entertaining adventure.

thank you very much for your kind words! happy lock day!
ps: are you the famous leaf-clock? if so, cool